Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour Discount. Papillon Tours is offering a limited time $125 off their popular Golden Eagle Air Tour.
One of the most popular Grand Canyon helicopter tours from Las Vegas, the Golden Eagle Air Tour is the perfect option with this $125 discount offer. This tour leaves Las Vegas and travels to the Hualapai Nation on the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. The experience is enhanced by narrations in your language of choice coupled with an excellent selection of music that highlights what your eyes will be seeing; Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, the great expanse of the Mojave Desert and the Grand Wash Cliffs on the Hualapai Reservation. On arrival to the West Rim, you will be treated to the visual wonders of the Grand Canyon; a truly inspiring work of nature that most visitors consider breathtaking.
- Daily Departures excluding December 25th
- Tour Duration:
- Approx. 3.5-4 hours from hotel pick up to hotel drop off
- Approx. 70 minute flight time
- Complimentary Roundtrip Transportation:
- Passengers are picked up from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Check In:
- Boulder City Terminal
- 1265 Airport Road
- Boulder City, NV 89005
- Helicopter aerial tour of Grand Canyon West Rim including views Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Narration (Helicopter):
- Individual headphones with digital music and narration in several languages: Chinese – Mandarin & Cantonese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Since 1965 Papillon Helicopters has been the world’s oldest and largest sightseeing company flying an estimated 600,000 passengers a year on its daily tours to the Grand Canyon. With over forty unique excursions – that feature spectacular sights of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Monument Valley, Page/Lake Powell, and unforgettable views of the Grand Canyon