Explore the Grand Canyon South Rim with one of the most informative and popular Grand Canyon tour companies around! Relax and enjoy your trip on this luxurious tour bus that picks you up at your Las Vegas hotel and takes you directly to the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hotel-pick-up and drop-off
- Meal included
- Air-conditioned coach with restrooms and plush seating
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Rest stops between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon National Park
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the National Geographic Center Food Court. A meal voucher is provided.
- Optional IMAX movie: Grand Canyon: The Hidden Secrets
Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
Lunch & Grand Canyon Experience
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 5–5.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check-in and depart the depot.
Joshua Tree Forest & Rest Stop
Travel through the 900-year-old Joshua tree forest. Rest stop in Kingman, Arizona to stretch your legs.
National Geographic Visitor Center
A meal voucher is provided and redeemable at the food court before continuing to the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon National Park
Arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park. Stops at Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge offer the most pristine views of the park.
Las Vegas Return
Return to the National Geographic Visitor Center to board the bus for transfer back to Las Vegas. Rest stop along the way.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.